Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This map was drawn to show the land "granted unto M.m Cotta and her sister by the Pejepscot Company." The land shown lies along the Androscoggin River near the town of Brunswick. Scale [1:15840] 20 chains to an inch.
About This Item
- Title: Sara Cotta's lot, Brunswick, 1731
- Creator: Joseph Heath
- Creation Date: 1731
- Subject Date: 1731
- Location: Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 49 cm x 30 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 5
- Collection: Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (NH and Me.)--Maps
- Land companies
- Land grants
- Land settlement
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Pejepscot Proprietors
- Real property
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.