Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The bark Annie C. Maguire crashed against the rocks beside the Portland Head Light off Cape Elizabeth, December 24, 1886.
About This Item
- Title: A.C. Maguire, Cape Elizabeth, 1886
- Creation Date: 1886-12-24
- Subject Date: 1886-12-24
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Cape Elizabeth--Shipwrecks--Lighthouses
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Annie C. Maguire (Ship)
- Ships--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Lighthouses--Maine--Cape Elizabeth--Photographs
- Marine accidents--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Storms--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Portland Head Light (Me.)--Photographs
- Shipwrecks--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.