Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Bay State, a side-wheel steamer, grounded off the coast of Maine near Cape Elizabeth on September 24, 1916.
About This Item
- Title: Bay State side- wheel steamer ship grounded at Cape Elizabeth, Maine, 1916
- Creation Date: 1916
- Subject Date: 1916
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Vessels--Shipwrecks
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bay State (Ship)
- Marine accidents--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Ships--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Shipwrecks--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.