Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Lewiston, Augusta, and Waterville Street Railway parlor car Merrymeeting at the New Meadows Inn Station.
About This Item
- Title: New Meadows Inn Station, Bath, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 15 cm
- Local Code: 2009/2-20-93
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Maine Trolley Album Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad stations--Maine
- Lewiston, Brunswick & Bath Street Railway
- Electric railroads--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.