Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Railroad - Station at 84-184 Fore Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by Canadian National Railroad in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 84-184 Fore Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: Canadian National Railroad
- Use: Railroad - Station
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 19A Lot 1 Book 34 Page 22
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad stations--Maine--Portland
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.