Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Three Good Will Boys clear the roads at Good Will Farm in Hinckley using a horse-drawn snow plow around 1920.
About This Item
- Title: Horse-drawn Snow Plow, Fairfield, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Fairfield, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 5.8 cm x 10.2 cm
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Good Will Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Social aspects
- Snow removal--Equipment and supplies
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.