Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Two stylish young women pose for a photographer wearing hats decorated with feathers and ribbons.
About This Item
- Title: Young women in hats, Freeport, ca. 1900
- Creator: Coffin, Freeport
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Freeport
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2521, Box 4/4
- Collection: Cressey family photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.