Contributed by Matt Hoopes through Lubec Memorial Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Postcard view of Lubec waterfront and Narrows as seen from Campobello Island. Mulholland Lighthouse is visible on the right.
About This Item
- Title: View of Lubec from Campobello Island, ca. 1908
- Creator: Hugh C. Leighton Company, Maunfacturers, Portland, ME
- Creation Date: circa 1908
- Subject Date: 1908
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.8 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bays (Bodies of water)
- Campobello Island (N.B.)
- Lighthouses--New Brunswick
- Mulholland Point Lighthouse (N.B.)
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.