Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Nathan Webb (1825-1902) was the fifth federal judge in the United States District Court for the District of Maine. He served from 1882 until his retirement in 1902.
Prior to service on the United States district court, Webb served as County Attorney for Cumberland County and as a lawyer in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Nathan Webb, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 182, Box 4/10
- Collection: Lamson Studios collection of glass plate negatives : Maine people
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States. District Court (Maine)
- Webb, Nathan, 1825-1902--Portrait photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.