Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 40008
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Railroad - Post Office at 915-919 Congress Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Abraham Gerber in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 71-77 Gilman Street. The property was also owned by Mary Gerber.
The property was subsequently owned by Florence L. Blanchard.
The property was subsequently owned by Federal Realty Co.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 915-919 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Abraham Gerber
- Use: Railroad - Post Office
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 65E Lot 28 Book 20 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.