Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Storage at 54-56 York Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by McDonald Manufacturing Co. in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, 54-56 York Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: McDonald Manufacturing Co.
- Use: Storage
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print; ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 42A Lot 1 Book 16 Page 4
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.