Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Office & Storage at 37-41 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by S.W. Thaxter & Co. in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 1-5 Franklin Street. The property was subsequently owned by Galt Block Warehouse Co.
About This Item
- Address: 37-41 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: S.W. Thaxter & Co.
- Use: Office & Storage
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 29N Lot 27 Book 16 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Food Products, 57 Varieties
- Mobil Oil
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
- The Maine Electric Co.
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.