Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
By 1947, the school's football team was well respected in the area. The coach of the 1947 Football Team was Nat Crowley. He is pictured here with five John Bapst football players: Hubie Lam, Basil Murray, John Geagan, Edgar Lamb, and Ed Boyle.
About This Item
- Title: John Bapst Football Players and Coach, Bangor, ca. 1947
- Creator: John Bapst Memorial High School
- Creation Date: 1947
- Subject Date: 1947
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 23 cm
- Collection: John Bapst
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- John Bapst Memorial High School (Bangor, Me.)--Sports
- Football players--Maine--Bangor
- Catholic schools--Maine--Bangor
- Group portraits
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.