Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Apartments at 141-143 Pine Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Estate of Patrick Keating in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 81-85 Neal Street. The property was subsequently owned by Robert Braun et als.
About This Item
- Address: 141-143 Pine Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Estate of Patrick Keating
- Use: Apartments
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 63H Lot 9 Book 59 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.