Contributed by Old York Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The hollow cut silhouette on white paper with black silk backing depicts Rachel (Lowe) Winn (1792-1816) of York, the daughter of Edward and possibly Mercy (Moulton) Lowe.
Rachel married Otis Winn (1788-1864) of Wells, the son of Benjamin and Sarah Winn in 1811.
About This Item
- Title: Silhouette of Rachel (Lowe) Winn, York, ca. 1814
- Creation Date: circa 1814
- Subject Date: circa 1814
- Town: York
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Paper with silk backing
- Dimensions: 11.6 cm x 9.2 cm x 1.5 cm
- Local Code: 1974.32
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Old York Historical Society
P.O. Box 312, York, ME 03909
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.