Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Nursing Home at 15 Capisic Street in Bradleys Corner, Portland, was owned by The Mary Brown Home in 1924. The property was subsequently named The Eunice Frye Home.
About This Item
- Address: 15 Capisic Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Bradleys Corner
- 1924 Owner: The Mary Brown Home
- Use: Nursing Home
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 194A Lot 1 Book 12 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.