Contributed by D'Anne Baillargeon through Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
A collapsed walking bridge over a stream in the Millimagassett Lake area (T7 R8 WELS), southwest of Oxbow.
The men in the picture are carrying guns and may be part of a hunting party.
About This Item
- Title: Collapsed walking bridge, Penobscot County, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: T7 R8 WELS
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 20 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bridge failures--Maine--Aroostook County
- Rivers--Maine--Aroostook County
- Streams--Maine--Aroostook County
- Pedestrian bridges--Maine--Aroostook County
For more information about this item, contact:Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
39 Second Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.