Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This gold cross was presented to Elise Pooler, a member of the John Bapst High School Class of 1929. This was the first Christian Doctrine medal at John Bapst.
On one side of the cross is engraved "Christian Doctrine," and on the other side is engraved, "Elise C. Pooler."
About This Item
- Title: John Bapst High School Christian Doctrine Medal, Bangor, 1929
- Creator: John Bapst High School
- Creation Date: 1929
- Subject Date: 1929
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Gold
- Dimensions: 3 cm x 1.7 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Merit (Christianity)
- Reward (Theology)
- Catholic high schools--Maine--Bangor
- Theology, Doctrinal
- Education (Christian theology)
- John Bapst High School (Bangor, Me.)--Awards
- Lambert, Elise Pooler--Awards
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.