Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A souvenir certificate of the first communion of Hannah Sheehan was signed by Father John Bapst.
The ceremony took place at St. John's Church in Bangor on March 6th, 1859.
About This Item
- Title: First Communion Souvenir, St. John's Church, Bangor, 1859
- Creation Date: 1859-03-06
- Subject Date: 1859-03-06
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 18. cm x 12.6 cm
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic Church--Maine--Bangor
- Initiation rites--Religious aspects--Christianity
- St. John's Church (Bangor, Me.)
- Souvenirs (Keepsakes)
- First communion
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.