Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Cutts Mansion on Factory Island in Saco as it looked from the Saco River in 1912. Richard Cutts was a U.S. Congressman and comptroller of the Treasury, as well as brother-in-law of President Madison. The other visible buildings may be part of the York Mills complex.
About This Item
- Title: The Cutts Mansion, Saco, ca. 1912
- Creator: Moody, Charles E.
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Local Name: Factory Island
- Town: Saco
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
- Local Code: 0932
- Collection: Charles E. Moody Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Textile industry--Maine--Saco
- Historic buildings--Maine--Saco
- Cutts, Thomas, 1736-1821--Homes and haunts--Maine--Saco
- York Manufacturing Company (Saco, Me.)
- Legislators--United States
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.