Contributed by Blue Hill Historical Society
A class in the Long Island School, sometime in the early 1930s. The teacher in the photograph (standing up) is Leon Chapman.
About This Item
- Title: Interior of the Long Island School, early 1930s
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Long Island
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13.2 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: HHPH0011
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Rural schools--Maine--Blue Hill
- Interiors--Maine--Blue Hill
- Teachers--Maine--Blue Hill
- School children--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Historical Society
PO Box 710, 3 Water Street, Blue Hill, ME 04614
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.