Contributed by Bangor Historical Society
Green silk print dress with deep pleat at hem. Worn by Mrs. Albert Winchell Sr. of Bangor.
About This Item
- Title: Green print dress, Bangor, ca. 1949
- Creator: Coronet Casuals of Boston
- Creation Date: circa 1949
- Subject Date: circa 1949
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Silk
- Dimensions: 120 cm x 45 cm x 1 cm
- Local Code: 1999.001.0101
- Collection: Quipus Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Historical Society
159 Union Street, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.