Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Frank Blanchard, a dairy farmer in Cumberland Center, won the prize for the highest score on dairy butter at the Maine State Dairy Convention in December 1899.
The Worcester Salt Co. of New York awarded him an engraved gold watch as his prize.
About This Item
- Title: Letter to Frank Blanchard about dairy butter prize, Cumberland, 1900
- Creator: Worcester Salt Co.
- Creation Date: 1900-01-26
- Subject Date: 1900
- Town: Cumberland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2239, Box 8/14
- Collection: Blanchard family papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dairy farming--Maine--Cumberland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.