Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
A large crowd of men with some oxen teams interspersed, including two teams right in the front. In the background are some houses and a road heading up a hill. On the back is handwritten, "Fair when held in the village."
About This Item
- Title: Blue Hill Fair crowd, ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: HHPH 0311
- Collection: Blue Hill Historical Society Holt House Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Blue Hill Fair (Blue Hill, Me.)
- Crowds--Maine--Blue Hill
- Ox teams--Maine--Blue Hill
- Agricultural exhibits--Maine--Blue Hill
- Fairs--Maine--Blue Hiill
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.