Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at The Bay School.
A large crowd at Blue Hill Fair around 1895. The spectators are in carriages, watching a harness race.
About This Item
- Title: Blue Hill Fair, ca. 1895
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Local Name: Blue Hill Fair
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm x 17.6 cm
- Local Code: HHPH 0312
- Collection: Blue Hill Historical Society Holt House Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Blue Hill Fair (Blue Hill, Me.)
- Harness racing--Maine--Blue Hill
- Fairs--Maine--Blue Hill
- Horse racing--Maine--Blue Hill
- Spectators--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.