Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An unidentified three-masted vessel is towed down the Saco River by the tug Joseph W. Baker, circa 1910. The vessel might be the William Booth of New London, Connecticut.
About This Item
- Title: Three-masted vessel being towed down Saco River by tug "Joseph W. Baker", ca. 1910
- Creator: Gay, Robert H.
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Saco River
- Town: Biddeford, Saco
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
- Local Code: 413E
- Collection: Robert H. Gay Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Joseph W. Baker (Tugboat)
- Saco River (N.H. and Me.)
- William Booth (Schooner)
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.