Contributed by Blue Hill Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This view, taken from a ridge on the West side of the inner harbor, shows the village at the head of the bay, to the left, along with a steam-powered vessel in the bay and the shoulder of Blue Hill Mountain to the right. The postcard is dated August 25, 1908.
About This Item
- Title: Inner Harbor and village, Blue Hill, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 13.5 cm
- Local Code: HHPH 1725
- Collection: Robert V. Sweetall collection of early Blue Hill postcards
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Boats--Maine--Blue Hill
- Harbors--Maine--Blue Hill
- Bays (Bodies of water)--Maine--Blue Hill
- Mountains--Maine--Blue Hill
- Ferries--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Historical Society
PO Box 710, 3 Water Street, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.