Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 32686
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Railroad - Engine House at Bishop Street in Morrill's Corner, Portland, was owned by Portland Terminal Company in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Railroad, Bishop Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Morrill's Corner
- 1924 Owner: Portland Terminal Company
- Style: National Folk
- Use: Railroad - Engine House
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 291A Lot 1 Book 6 Page 3
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.