Contributed by North Yarmouth Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Greely Middle School. More info about student projects.
The Royal River is best viewed from a point next to the barn at Riverside Farm at 1110 North Road, where this photograph was taken. Wescustogo Hill is in the distance.
About This Item
- Title: Royal River below Riverside Farm, North Yarmouth, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: North Yarmouth, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.8 cm x 16.7 cm
- Local Code: Collection 3 Box 2
- Collection: Lawrence and Marston Family Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:North Yarmouth Historical Society
10 Village Square Road , North Yarmouth, ME 04097
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.