Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
The Lincoln paper mill was called the Eastern Manufacturing Company in the 1920s. In the bottom right of the photograph is a conveyor belt that put wood in a box car and shipped it to Brewer.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Manufacturing Company, Lincoln, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Lincoln
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Log transportation--Maine
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Papermaking machinery--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Equipment and supplies--Maine--Lincoln
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.