Contributed by Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
This wooden door latch was hand made by Jonathan Fisher for use in his home. The latch is still in place, and in use, in the Jonathan Fisher Memorial in Blue Hill.
About This Item
- Title: Door latch made by Jonathan Fisher, Blue Hill, ca. 1814
- Creator: Fisher, Jonathan
- Creation Date: circa 1814
- Subject Date: circa 1814
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: wood
- Dimensions: 27.9 cm x 17.8 cm
- Local Code: 1953.01.21
- Collection: Jonathan Fisher Memorial
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
44 Miles Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.