Contributed by Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
This wooden door latch was hand made by Jonathan Fisher for use in his home. The latch is still in place, and in use, in the Jonathan Fisher Memorial in Blue Hill.
About This Item
- Title: Door latch made by Jonathan Fisher, Blue Hill, ca. 1814
- Creator: Fisher, Jonathan
- Creation Date: circa 1814
- Subject Date: circa 1814
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Wood
- Dimensions: 27.9 cm x 17.8 cm
- Local Code: 1953.01.21
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fisher, Jonathan, 1768-1847--Associated objects
- Artists--Maine--Blue Hill
- Clergy--Maine--Blue Hill
- Door fittings--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
44 Miles Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.