Contributed by Penobscot Marine Museum
The Masonic Building in Limestone was built in 1917. It housed the Limestone Trust Co. at right and a luncheonette at left.
About This Item
- Title: Masonic Building, Limestone, ca. 1920
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating & Publishing
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Limestone
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Collection: Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Co.
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fraternal lodges
- Utility poles--Maine--Limestone
- Telephone lines--Maine--Limestone
- Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Company
- Stores & shops--Maine--Limestone
- Main Street (Limestone, Me.)
- Dirt roads--Maine--Limestone
- Masonic buildings--Maine--Limestone
For more information about this item, contact:Penobscot Marine Museum
PO Box 498, 5 Church Street, Searsport, ME 04974
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.