Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mattanawcook Jr. High School. Learn more.
The two Eastern Manufacturing Company buildings on the right are the old acid plants. The tallest building in the middle is the new screen room for the mill. A railroad track runs between the acid plant and the new screen room.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Manufacturing Company, Lincoln, 1920
- Creation Date: 1920-10-13
- Subject Date: 1920-10-13
- Town: Lincoln
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Papermaking machinery--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Equipment and supplies--Maine--Lincoln
- Eastern Fine Paper and Pulp Division, Standard Packaging Corporation
- Katahdin Division of Eastern Manufacturing Company
- Katahdin Pulp and Paper Company
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper Company
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.