Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A summer day at Googins Rocks, Old Orchard Beach. There are several bathers in the water, one bather waiting for her robe, a young boy with a kite, and others just talking and strolling.
About This Item
- Title: Googins Rocks, Old Orchard Beach, 1912
- Creator: Moody, Charles E.
- Creation Date: 1912
- Subject Date: 1912
- Local Name: Googins Rocks
- Town: Old Orchard Beach
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.2 cm x 16.8 cm
- Local Code: 1153
- Collection: Charles E. Moody Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Wading--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Swimmers--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Beaches--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Bathing suits--1910-1920
- Bathers and strollers at Googins Rocks, Old Orchard Beach
- Stylish beach wear, 1910
- Summer day at the beach
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.