Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This view of the York Factories in Saco was engraved at Pendleton's Boston, from a sketch by Charles Henry Granger. The Cutts Mansion can be seen on the hill at the far right.
About This Item
- Title: York Factories, Saco, 1830
- Creator: Granger, Charles Henry
- Creation Date: 1830
- Subject Date: 1830
- Town: Saco
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Engraving; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 19 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
371 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Textile industry--Maine--Saco
- Cutts, Thomas, 1736-1821--Homes and haunts--Maine--Saco
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Saco
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.