Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
- Item 28861
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
This postcard shows Congress Square in Portland. Notice the streetcars and a horse drawn carriage.
About This Item
- Title: Congress Square, Portland, ca. 1918
- Creation Date: circa 1918
- Subject Date: circa 1918
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Congress Square (Portland, Me.)
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
- Electric railroads--Maine--Portland
- Street railroads--Maine--Portland
- Portland Railroad Company
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.