Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
This postcard shows the Fidelity Building on Monument Square. Notice the automobiles and streetcars and Dean Bros. on the right.
About This Item
- Title: Fidelity Building, Portland, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine Bank & Trust Co. (Portland, Me.)
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
- Business districts--Maine--Portland
- Fidelity Trust Co. (Portland, Me.)
- Electric railroads--Maine--Portland
- Street railroads--Maine--Portland
- Portland Railroad Company
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.