Contributed by Lubec Memorial Library
Millard Reynolds driving a 1909 Maxwell Model "A" Runabout. This was, reportedly, North Lubec's first automobile.
About This Item
- Title: Millard Reynolds Drives First Automobile in North Lubec, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 11.5 cm
- Collection: Edith Comstock Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.