Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
A colored postcard showing Car #2 of the Waterville, Fairfield and Oakland Railway headed down a business section of Main Street in Waterville.
About This Item
- Title: Waterville, Main Street, ca. 1910
- Creator: Hugh C. Leighton Co., Manufacturers, Portland, ME
- Creation Date: 1912-08-30
- Subject Date: 1912
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Street railroads--Maine--Waterville
- Electric railroads--Maine--Waterville
- Stores & shops--Maine--Waterville
- Main Street (Waterville, Me.)
- Waterville, Fairfield, and Oakland Street Railway Company
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.