Contributed by Lubec Memorial Library
The Bessie Parker wrecked near Wallace Cove in South Lubec on October 7, 1906. She was sailing from St. John, New Brunswick to New York with a load of lathes.
About This Item
- Title: The Bessie Parker Shipwreck, Lubec, 1906
- Creation Date: 1906-10-07
- Subject Date: 1906-10-07
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 3 cm x 5.5 cm
- Collection: Edith Comstock Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.