Contributed by Lubec Memorial Library
Egbert Guthrie (F) and Columbus Miller (R) placing flakes of herring in racks to go into steam boxes for cooking at the R.J. Peacock Canning Company in Lubec.
About This Item
- Title: Workers, R.J. Peacock Canning Co., Lubec, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 14.5 cm
- Collection: The Edith Comstock Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fish canneries--Maine--Lubec
- Atlantic herring fisheries--Maine--Lubec
- Herring industry--Maine--Lubec
- Canned fish industry--Maine--Lubec
- Food industry--Maine--Lubec
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.