Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Lubec, probably Columbian Canning Plant, now in ruins behind the Old Columbian Store, 135 Main Street, now home of Lubec Historical Society. Concrete building said to have been wheelbarrow mixed and poured by hand.
About This Item
- Title: Columbian Canning Plant, Lubec, ca. 1912
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15.7 cm x 20.6 cm
- Local Code: 24 jpg
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Historical societies--Maine--Lubec
- Lubec Historical Society (Lubec, Me.)--History
- Canning & preserving--Maine--Lubec
- Canned fish industry--Maine--Lubec
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.