Contributed by Lubec Memorial Library
Trecartin's Hardware Store as seen from the bank looking towards Washington Street. Also shows Dodge's Department Store and Herb May's Blacksmith.
About This Item
- Title: Water Street, Lubec, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 12 cm
- Collection: Edith Comstock Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hardware stores--Maine--Lubec
- Stores & shops--Maine--Lubec
- Water Street (Lubec, Me.)
- Department stores--Maine--Lubec
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.