Contributed by Thomaston Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This view is looking east on Gleason Street. Stephen B. Starrett’s house, built in 1878, is the first on the left. The house was destroyed by fire.
The second two-story house from the left was built by Joseph W. Jacobs in 1854 on land purchased from William R. Keith.
About This Item
- Title: Gleason Street, Thomaston, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Thomaston
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 13.5 cm
- Local Code: HousesDocumentBox 88.4
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Gleason Street (Thomaston, Me.)
- Historic buildings--Maine--Thomaston
- Architecture, Domestic--Maine--Thomaston
For more information about this item, contact:Thomaston Historical Society
PO Box 384, Thomaston, ME 04861
(207) 354 2295
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.