Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
500 Men of the First Connecticut Infantry Regiment were stationed at Fort Knox in June and July 1898 during the Spanish-American War.
About This Item
- Title: Camp of the First Connecticut at Fort Knox, Prospect, 1898
- Creation Date: 1898
- Subject Date: 1898
- Location: Prospect, Waldo County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: FOKN_031
- Collection: Bureau of Parks and Lands
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Military camps--Maine--Prospect
- United States. Army. Connecticut Infantry Regiment, 1st (1898)
- Spanish-American War, 1898
- Fort Knox (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.