Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Page from Ballou's Pictorial Drawing-Room Companion describing a "Health and Summer Retreat" on Swan Island (Perkins Township).
Caption reads: "'Swango,'--The Only Eclectic Cure in This Country--Opposite Richmond, Maine"
About This Item
- Title: Page from Ballou's Pictorial Drawing-Room Companion, Swan Island, 1859
- Creator: Ballou's Pictorial Drawing-Room Companion
- Creation Date: 1859-05-07
- Subject Date: 1859-05-07
- Location: Richmond, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Media: Newsprint
- Dimensions: 35.15 cm x 24.69 cm
- Local Code: MBPL 001001001
- Collection: Bureau of Parks and Lands
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.