Contributed by Poland Spring Preservation Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An aerial view of the Poland Spring resort, looking from Range Pond to the golf course, Poland Spring House and other buildings at the popular resort.
About This Item
- Title: Aerial view, Poland Spring resort, ca. 1930
- Creator: Curtiss-Wright Flying Service, New York
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Poland Spring, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Mineral water industry--Maine--Poland Spring
- Mineral waters--Maine--Poland Spring
- Water--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hiram Ricker & Sons
- Ricker, Hiram, 1809-1893
- Well houses--Maine--Poland Spring
- Aerial photographs--Maine--Poland Spring
- Resorts--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hotels--Maine--Poland Spring
- Springs--Maine--Poland Spring
- Poland Spring Hotel (Poland Spring, Me.)
- Ponds--Maine--Poland Spring
- Bottling--Maine--Poland Spring
- Buildings--Maine--Poland Spring
- Golf--Maine--Poland Springs
For more information about this item, contact:Poland Spring Preservation Society
PO Box 444, Poland Spring, ME 04274
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.