Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 25032
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Colored postcard depicting the Lafayette and Columbia hotels located at 638 Congress St. and 645a Congress St., Portland, respectively.
About This Item
- Title: Lafayette and Columbia Hotels, Portland, 1907
- Creator: Hugh C. Leighton
- Creation Date: 1907
- Subject Date: 1907
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4014, Box 3
- Collection: Postcard collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carriages & coaches
- Columbia Hotel (Portland, Me.)
- Lafayette Hotel (Portland, Me.)
- Street railroads--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.