Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
Asticou Dock in Northeast Harbor. This dock is now owned and maintained by the Island Foundation, which also owns the Thuya Gardens and Azalea Gardens. This picture was probably taken by George Fennelly.
About This Item
- Title: Asticou Dock, Northeast Harbor, ca. 1950
- Creator: George Fennelly
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Location: Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Asticou Inn (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Hotels--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Resorts--Maine--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.