Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
Gilpatrick's Cove and Rock End Dock at the turn of the twentieth century. The boats at the dock could be rented by the day or season as could many of the boats in the cove. This area later turned into the Northeast Harbor Fleet.
About This Item
- Title: Gilpatrick's Cove and Rock End Dock, Northeast Harbor, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 28 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bays (Bodies of water)--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Northeast Harbor Fleet
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Northeast Harbor (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.